View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 10:16 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

Thanks imverynuts and Scruffydog777!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
Wow, you write very good English or having just started! If you keep going at this rate you'll speak VERY good English in not too long a time.

Anyway...

Yeah... there's no going back. Your story is very similar to mine, except I first saw her in 2003. And not the JEAM video in fact, it was the Live in Amsterdam video. It's still my favorite ^^

And yes, that means I've been into her for 17 years
Wow, you too, I'm jealous when you found Alizée already in 2003.

Thank you for the praise, so I hoped the text would be good because excessive failure scares me.

In fact, a tragic fact, I too have perhaps seen Alizée "accidentally" as early as 2003, for the very first time, but I didn't understand her greatness.

State television channel was then "music list" program, in which I have likely seen even specifically J'en Ai Marre, but "only" an official video, and when it came to the TV, I could not study the video in more detail ... So it just flew past ...

And then it was over. I've also probably heard Moi Lolita many times in my work since 2001 on the radio, because the warehouse, where I worked, constantly plays the radio, but I did not pay attention. Many people here still don’t know Alizée today, even though Moi Lolita is a widely known song.

I'm not 100% sure. But I think it’s “my first experience,” but I really don’t count it for the first time because I had to wait another 17 long years before I actually found her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Great story and thanks for sharing that with us. It's been 14 years for me. I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of Helsinki back in 2017. I met up with another Alizée fan from there. We had lunch and talked about all things Alizée.

There used to be a much larger forum based in Europe called Alizee Forum but unfortunately it folded a few years ago. It's good to have our Facebook pages but they don't offer what a forum has to offer.

As far as Alizée, no one can bring to the table what she brought into our world. She is unique!
You good too, you found her so early and properly!

Great when you get to travel so much. Also helps to see Alizée ...! And all the way to Helsinki you are "lost"!

Unfortunately, Finnish Alizée fans are very quiet these days, but I'm going to change the situation over time!

Alizée 💜