View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Another article posted by Virginie Nini.......Alizee is getting a lot of publicity!!!

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/eve...b4b6I.facebook

If Alizee Grégoire Lyonnet and are now happily married, the history between the two lovers is not necessarily started under the best auspices. Initially, the dancer was indeed convinced that his dance partner with 4 Stars hated.
It talks about
Read ausssi Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet spin today the perfect love, it was only the beginning not win. The dancer, who is back for the 7th edition of Dancing With the Stars, met her mother on the floor, in season 4. If on the dance floor, the current going wonderfully, backstage it was a different story. While the duo set fire to the floor with hot numbers, repeat, the atmosphere was frosty, as told Gregoire Lyonnet in an interview with Paris Match magazine.
>>> Grégoire Lyonnet back in Dancing with the Stars 7: "I'm a married man by issuing"
Grégoire Lyonnet has revealed that during his first meetings with Alizee, the singer was very cold to him: "She was so tense, shy and withdrawn as I thought she hated me." But that did not stop the dancer to fall under his spell: "Despite the cold, I could not help but find it extremely beautiful I was already hooked.." Very shy, Alizee has struggled to open his dance partner. But Grégoire Lyonnet finally managed to conquer his heart.
>>> The sensual dance Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet on Christine and The Queens (VIDEO)
Today the two lovers are inseparable: "We never leaves We live together in Corsica, the home region of Alizee.." This is also about beauty of the island, Ajaccio, the couple married this summer. And if Gregoire Lyonnet is now temporarily living in Paris for Dancing with the Stars 7, which is the partner of the lovely Camille Lou, Alizee should soon come to say hi: "She will join me as soon as it and will attend some records. "