View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 03:47 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
He really could prevent it all by saying what is the real reason, if it's not Alizée of course.
Maybe he doesn't want to tell the real reason? Maybe there are problems in his family and he likes to keep them private? There are many reasons why people don't tell things and say "due to personal reasons". When I said I couldn't come to the Alizée concerts and had to cancel everything I also said that I couldn't come due to "personal reasons" because I didn't want to blab about my private life and my problems in public (even if no one would give a damn because I'm not popular but it's just an example). And when you are popular you still want to make sure that some things are kept private. But because Grégoire doesn't want to tell, now everyone is looking at the own "public" reason and that's Alizée. Yeah maybe she really was jealous but that doesn't mean she was the reason. I would also be a bit jealous if my - non-existing - boyfriend would look into someone else's eyes and spend so much time with a pretty girl. But in the end I feel like Alizée would know that her Greg comes home to her at the end of the day. So jealousy doesn't have to be the real reason at all. And that's also why I don't give a damn about the press because they are all just echoing each other, repeating the same thing, that's not journalism, that's just copy and paste.

I read an interesting comment on Twitter (because at TPMP some journalist bloke said that the real reason is the jealousy of Alizée) - the Twitter user was like - "If you talk about Alizée & Grégoire why don't invite them and ask them?" Truer words were never spoken.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."