View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:28 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
What is the significance of the red shoe on stage?
I have no idea. But here is some stuff anyway.

Quote:
Exclusive interview with Philippe Bouley
Philippe Bouley, photographer and guitarist of Alizée (see MF et vous number 3), confided to us for a long time, in a case of a beautiful present he has reserved for us, an original sketch by Mylène.
Interviewer Maxime Le Men, illustrations Collection Philippe Bouley

Picture text: The sketch was made by Mylène herself to explain Philippe her idea of a giant shoe for MCE album. We tell you the reproduction below. Exclusively!

This sketch by Mylène that you offer to the readers of Mylène Farmer et vous is a very nice present. It represents the giant shoe from the album Mes courants électriques. We want to know everything!

Unfortunately I don't have many things to say about this idea of a shoe, only that the idea is Mylène's and that the idea is effectively a part of Mylène's drawing. Laurent told me about this idea of a big shoe with Alizée sitting on top well before the photo-shoot. He had told me about the existence of this drawing but I couldn't see it. At the time, the priority was at the recordings of guitars for MCE. Some months later, in a photo studio at the edge of Paris, a giant shoe was made. I asked Mylène and Laurent if I could see this mysterious drawing, but there was no drawing! Few minutes later, Mylène came back with this very small drawing she had made in a hurry on a piece of paper. It's a replica of this famous and mysterious original drawing.
^^^from http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...l=1#post284681