View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 03:27 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
I was on Yahoo Chat in this one room full of people.. and i expressed my affection for Alizee, they knew I was male... and I got this reply...

" You like Alizee? oh man, only girls in France like Alizee "
Hmmm..... I don't think we English speakers have a word for "Wronger than Wrong." Maybe a response to him should have went something like this, "Yo dude, you don't like Alizee? Whoops....sorry, I didn't know this was a militant Gay chatroom... you are obviously one pissed off and frustrated homosexual. I'm outta here!!!"

Or maybe this would've been more appropriate.

"You homosexuals make me laugh, trying to say that straight men don't find the sexiest, most beautiful siren on the entire planet extremely desirable. Yeah... you're funny alright, you should give up your day job and become a god-dammed comedian! At least I for one find your jokes funny. But I do mean it when I say, "Eat shit and die you fuckin' queer!!!" Now go back to your sausage-fest and leave us straight boys alone. Don't make me come over there and pound sand up your ass, God knows it would probably take a 10 gallon bucket!"

Yeah... that's the ticket. Sorry, but anyone who puts Alizee down gets me riled up but I think that it would have been a very appropriate response under such circumstances. Now go back and find the guy/gay and use it on him!

No, believe it or not I don't hate people because they're gay. As a matter of fact, later today I've been invited to a friend's party where the vast majority of people will be gay guys (I know most of them personally... but not that personally) and I'll be one of the few straight people there. But that guy/gay that you mentioned needs to be put in his place... and the Lord has given you the job to set him on the path to righteousness! So be like NIKE and "Just Do It!" Amen....

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-16-2006 at 05:48 PM..