View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 02:41 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, whether or not one wants to do this commentary or even is interested in Alizée, one should ready that report from Jessica. That was really quite incredible. It seems she was really a very good person to pick. So much love for our Lili. I wish I could have been her friend - Jessica that is, but of course Alizée too. Well, I would have to have been younger, but that's beside the point. And then there's the concert report. I haven't even gotten to that. Man, it makes me think 2003 must have been the best darn year ever. Of course for me, that would be maybe the second half of '07 to first half '08 because that's when I became such a fan of Alizée and had my adventures, though they don't quite compare in Alizée density to Jessica's adventure.

Edit: you know, it's a little late to be bringing this up, less than two days before, but we never really agreed on a source of these shows. I have the Merci Alizée vol. 2 disk 2 which I watch it on. And I have files too. If the edits were a little different we could end up not being in sync. Any opinions? Also, I don't have translation files. Were we supposed to?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 02-20-2009 at 01:05 AM..