View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Don't wait up for me, I might not be able to make it today.
Ack! I hope you do wind up making it--I still want to hear the story of what you like so much about the 2003 episode! (No worries if you can't, though--real life comes first, of course.)

Sorry that I haven't given everybody their homework assignment for this one--between work, family stuff, and editing together the podcast for the last chat party, it's been a crazy, crazy week. Judging from the last few, though, we ought to have plenty to talk about.

So we're a go for today at 4pm EST/1pm PST! If anybody needs assistance with downloading and setting up Ventrilo, you can find a whole bunch of info in the first post of the En Concert commentary thread, including a tutorial video that walks you through it step by step.

Also, a reminder to everybody courtesy of Jung that the Vent server info has changed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Hostname IP: missouri.ventriloservers.biz
Port Number: 3798
Remember, if you have any questions, problems or concerns, you can always PM me here, or jump into the chat on the Vent server, and we'll do our best to walk you through it!

Oh, and as with all of these chat parties, a few guidelines, if you don't mind:

1) Let's try and keep the language PG, if we could please. 'Damn' and 'crap' are probably alright, but nothing stronger if we can avoid it, OK? No F-bombs, please.

2) Everyone's opinion is valid. It's perfectly OK to disagree and debate--I'm honestly counting on at least a little friendly debate tomorrow--but please remember we're all friends, and this is supposed to be fun.

3) As a follow-up to number 2, please don't slam other people unnecessarily. This is not a vehicle to air your grievances about others. Especially people who aren't participating. Really especially for people who aren't even members of AAm. This applies specifically to people whose names start with 'Ice' and end with 'guru'. I don't even want to hear the name mentioned, please. Thank you.

4) An addendum to number 3, but important enough to warrent its own number: no slamming of the J-man, please. I get that some people don't like him, that's cool, but I think he's an alright bloke...and apparently, so does Lili. Let's keep it light and friendly, OK?

Thanks guys! Can't wait to see everybody there!