View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 07:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Stefan notified me 13 hours ago that he was going to inform Jo that the card was ready for pick up. I'm sure he's done that by now.

Edit:

Well it looks we are about to reach our goal and I had to ask myself, what was our goal? I think the main objective was to of course to congratulate them on their wedding, but I think more importantly, it was to thank her in some small way for what she's done for us and part of what I'm talking about are the autograph session in 2010 and the autographed cds in 2013. Those things were above and beyond what she's done for us, though the main thing she's done for us is brought so much enjoyment into our lives.

In the past, we've tried in different ways to thank her, but always fell short. Now, for once, instead of her doing so much for us, we've done something, even if it's on a small scale for her and for me and I'm sure it's the same way for others, that's a great feeling.

She will get the wedding card and the gift card. I'm not sure if she'll even be able to acknowledge it. She probably received gifts from many people and it would be very tough to answer all, so in that case, it's best to answer none. That's part of the life of a superstar. But I know she will appreciate it and I think what's more important it will show her that she still has fans from all around the world who follow and support her and it adds one more reason why I think she'll have a small place in her heart, set aside for Alizée America.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-09-2016 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts