View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

After I made the opening post, I made another post expressing my negative sentiments, but because it was made right after that first post, it merged them, which I didn't want. I wanted that first post to just be the news and I would express my sentiments in a separate post. Now that there are other posts, I deleted my comments and will post them here.
"I guess this looks to be true. I didn't want to express any sentiments in the opening post, so I tried to make a separate second post, but it got added as an edit. Oh well. When I saw this it felt like a 350 pound gorilla, just punched me in the stomach with all it's might.

Speaking just for myself, this will be just the same old, same old. There's only so much you can do with dance by itself Even when she sang in the Tournee, which is what I want most from her, they chose a song that was a poor fit for her and probably damaged her chances of being asked to participate in something else. It was a performance that I wouldn't dare show a friend with the hope of impressing them as opposed to how many times I've done that in the past with her appearances in Les Enfoires. In fact, before leaving work this morning, I had some free time in our ready room and 'Rolling in the Deep' and 'Le sens de la vie' were two of her L.E. performances I watched.But I'm sure others here will feel different. Some of our newer members will probably be glad to see something recent happen and I hope she puts on a good show for them.

This happening without Greg, seems a little odd. You know he loved being in this show and he gave up his passion to open up the school in Ajaccio and now Alizee gets to appear in the show and he doesn't! That seems incredibly unfair. I feel certain that will change, but he's sure to feel bitterly disappointed inside if it doesn't."

I'm glad that others will enjoy watching her in the Tournée, but for me, it will be hard to get over the disappointment of not seeing her in Les Enfoires. For me there is no comparing the two.

I agree with Rev on the fact that Greg probably isn't being mentioned because she is the star!