View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:47 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Annily came fairly quickly after the marriage, so it sounds like it was rocky from the start.

Now I am curious as to divorce rates of Vegas weddings compared to those taking the more traditional route. The Vegas way is very compulsive, in my opinion. Planning a traditional wedding over time brings out character traits of both that otherwise could be missed. I think most girls dream of their wedding day, being in that one special dress and led down the aisle by their father. And of course we know Alizee would burn the retinas out of the guests that were there seeing her in her dress! Perhaps she felt robbed of her day going the Vegas route, and strained the marriage in some way. Women can be funny about these things.

With her second wedding, glad to see she went traditional. She was stunning.
Didn't seem to matter to her that much at the time.

Please note that she never did officially marry Jeremy. By this I mean that they could at any time have followed up the quick wedding in Vegas with a "real" wedding in France. This never happened.

I wonder if she eventually came to the conclusion that she had been too impulsive?