View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 01:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Didn't seem to matter to her that much at the time.

Please note that she never did officially marry Jeremy. By this I mean that they could at any time have followed up the quick wedding in Vegas with a "real" wedding in France. This never happened.

I wonder if she eventually came to the conclusion that she had been too impulsive?
Well I think Jeremy was her soul mate and that she was deeply in love with him even at the end and it was him not reciprocating that love at the end in any way which led to the break up.
We also know she is more superstitious than religious and I think that quicky marriage in Las Vegas meant as much to her as any church or state wedding. She gave her word and with Alizee, you know you can take her word to the bank.

EDIT:

Just to make things a little clearer for our newer fans, she was married in Las Vegas and the marriage wasn't recognized by the Church or the French government.

I think the thing she really regrets about her first wedding is the fact her family wasn't there and I believe when she got married in Corsica she said something like she was glad her family could attend this time.

I do think the LV wedding was an impulsive move. She's a non-practicing Catholic and he was Jewish so they could also have been looking to avoid any squabbles about whether to have a wedding in a Church or a Temple. If she had been married in a temple, that might have raised some eyebrows on Corsica among friends and family.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-05-2017 at 10:58 AM..