View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 04:36 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Hello, everyone!

I've just woken up and I had my first Alizée dream!
I don't know if it is worth telling because it is a lot weird. Anyway, here it is, at least I won't forget it.

The dream begins with Alizée, Greg and another person, I guess Annily, who were on the side of the pool. It wasn't their house pool, but it was a little bit larger I think.
I looked at it from the short side and behind it there wasn't the landscape we see in Alizée's photos but a large staircase. But the colours were similar to the real ones (white, ochre and red mainly).
So why were they on the side of the pool? What were they doing?
There were two elephants lying on the floor... Alizée and Greg pushed them in the water and then they started to play with them in a pretty weird way. They drew two harry-potter-style wands and started to make some water balls that were thrown to the animals. They did some pirouettes while casting the spells(?). It was pretty cool to see lol.

That's it... I don't know what to think.
I'm not sure it was Alizée because I didn't see her face but it was as if I already knew it was her. Then when I realized that the things were starting to become strange, I woke up and thought "She was Alizée!".

When I wake up, I'm not very conscious and now that some time has passed while I was writing this, I'm starting to doubt that she was actually her...
I guess that's something anyway. I hope my brain is getting ready for a clearer dream with her
Thanks for sharing Aragorn! Good to write the events down as soon as you can with these dreams, for anyone else reading this please do so as well if you plan on putting it here, they're always fascinating to read!

As for your dream Aragorn, that is an odd one.
Have you watched any Disney or Harry Potter films recently? Because that might explain a few things, or perhaps the events were just completely random.
What you said about not clearly remembering her face, it was almost exactly the same as when I've seen here in my dreams. There's a possibility it could've been just any random person but given the context of the dream you know it must be Alizée, it would be too much of a coincidence otherwise.

How did you feel when waking up? I remember being super disappointed the first time as the dream was just starting to get somewhere interesting until I realised it was all just my imagination. The second dream not quite as upset because of what happened in it. I'm always convinced that what's happening in the dream is real up until waking up, and when Alizée is the subject the realisation after it's over is even more poignant. Were you convinced it was real as it was happening or are you more aware of when you're in a dream?