View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:02 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Well I've seen too many girls think they were doing harmless things only to regret them later on. And so far Alizée has done two of the most permanent things possible; having a kid at young age and getting tattoo's. I don't endorse drugs but at least they can be temporary.

I've had the view about her music that you have about her tattoo's since it's her choice. After being bossed around by Mylene for years I'm glad she wanted to make her own music even if it was bad since she could learn from it or go in a different direction. Other people found it hard to sit by and watch the mostly mediocre music and so they spoke up, mostly out of concern for her career. But it's different for me now because all these tattoo's can have an effect on her upcoming album and her life. Maybe the tattoo's won't distract from the image being portrayed in the music but I doubt it and I doubt the suits up in management are happy with what she is doing.

Let's fast forward 12-18 months from now. The album meant to revive her career is sunk because of her evolving identity crisis, her "marriage" was a bust, nobody wants to hire her, and the only good thing to come out of it all was her daughter which can be argued was a result of young love foolishness in the first place. It's possible.
Few things:

1. Tattoos are a personal choice. To quote the Diff'rent Strokes theme (), "The world don't move to the beatin' of just one drum. What be right for you, may not be right for some". Just because you think they are a bad choice doesn't make it so for everyone else. Besides there are plenty of tattooed artists out there.

2. While taking drugs might be temporary, the effects can be permanent.

3. Where is everyone getting this "identity crisis" from? She's hanging out with friends, having a good time, doing what she wants. She got a couple of tattoos. SO WHAT? Unless I'm mistaken, that doesn't seem to be the M.O. of someone who is going through a crisis. To me she's living life.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 05-10-2012 at 04:47 AM.. Reason: typo