View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 05:47 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
5, 4, 3, ....... If it's true or just another rumor, we should be hearing something out of Alizée in the next day or so on the article.
Not necessarily IMHO... after these engagement rumours there wasn't an official statement at all. We only saw her engagement ring. And the first photo taken of A & G and Alizée's engagement ring wasn't even posted by Alizée but by her dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's great the way the two DALS judges stood up for them. If they are going to be part of it, then that makes it more likely it will be more of a public wedding with lots of video.
Both may be invited, yes. That doesn't mean that the press has a free pass to take more photos. People should be able to invite whoever they like to their wedding without consequences.

--------------------------------------------

So far Alizée hasn't even spoken of her engagement and who knows if she will even talk about her wedding plans in public (if this article is more than just a rumour). So it wouldn't surprise me if she won't talk about her wedding until it's over and she can share her happiness with the entire world. Same for Grégoire. We will see.

̶A̶̶l̶̶s̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶k̶̶n̶̶o̶̶w̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶-̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶a̶̶b̶̶i̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶r̶̶é̶̶g̶̶o̶̶i̶̶r̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶a̶̶n̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶l̶̶i̶̶z̶̶é̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶i̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶u̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶A̶̶ ̶̶&̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶e̶̶d̶̶d̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶u̶̶b̶̶l̶̶i̶̶c̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶

What matters to me is that her wedding day will be perfect. I wish her all the best in the world and I guess she will be the most beautiful and happiest bride and I hope A & G will live happily ever after. <3

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 01-09-2016 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: It's probably better to delete sarcastic comments on here.