View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 05:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well my view on her and her fans is with your average entertainer, they really owe little to their fans and that's a price fans pay when you are a fan. You may have a star who goes out of their way to sign autographs or you may have someone who wouldn't give their fans the time of day. In a lot of cases it would benefit them to treat their fans well, but they owe them nothing.

I don't think the same is true of Alizée. In 2004, as I've said before, she dumped her fans like a hot potato. She didn't leave word of when she was coming back or even if she was coming back. But a lot of fans waited and were there when she came back along with a lot of new fans. Now these fans in the following years went through a lot. There were delays in albums, failed albums, cancelled concerts, but these fans stayed with her

There was also the fact that after her separation from Jeremy, I'm sure there was a lot of depression in her life. She did later on admit she was lonely. So there was I refer to it, a big hole in her life. It's around this time she seemed to be more communicative with her fans and I think there was a big reason for that. With Jeremy gone, they were now a big part of her life. They for sure couldn't take the place of Jeremy, but I think they did, whether she realized it or not, become an important part of her life.

Now I mentioned I thought maybe Alizée might owe it to her fans to make the wedding public, but even though I feel she owes her fans a lot, in this case, if it's important to her, she should keep it private. But I think she does need to show in some way, that she appreciates what her fans have done for her over the years.

I actually doubt we'll ever see something like that, because I think Mylene Farmer instilled some values in her as to how fans should be regarded. They should be regarded as a commodity, that should be nurtured and cultivated, but they should not be looked upon as people with feelings and emotions, just like her.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
In other news;

An Swedish middle-aged guy has commited suicide today in France after hearing his crush Alizée Jacotey, formerly known as the singer of the smash hit Moi... Lolita, is going to marry this May with her boyfriend Gregoire Lionett whom she has been together for over 2 years.

Critics say that the Swedish middle-aged man is known on the Alizée forums as RMJ, and is known for his crazy obsession with Alizée. " Yeah he is really crazy, he said he seen her bedroom and was sleeping with her. He *bleep* up every occasion that normal fans want to see Alizée and then blames it on them ", says Paybays. Paybays, who is the oldest Dutch fan of Alizée says he is really happy for her and hopes she will file in a restraint order for this fan.

More news at 8 PM tonight!

Source: cnn.fr
That's pretty funny. You sure it was a suicide????

I wonder if he might try to go to a major event like this? He's used chicanery to get into different events, but I don't think it would work here.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-10-2016 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts