View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 01:24 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well sure, she's a celebrity and celebrites on average don't really owe their fans a thing. But again, I feel in Alizée's case, things are different. Her fans stuck with her after she dumped them and after that, they stuck with her through thick and thin and there was a whole lor more thin. But I do think she's oblivious to this.

As far as chicanery, in the way I used it, it meant trickery. One time when I talked to RMJ in person, he told me of an Alizee event he went to where he said he was a journalist and he told them he left his credentials back at the hotel and because of the expensive looking cameras he has, they believed him and let him into the event.

I'd also like to point out that in person, he was a very pleasent, very interesting person to talk to and of course, very knowledgeable about Alizee. I'm sure he still has his own web page called Alizee Fan art I believe where you can probably check out and see how active he is or isn't.

As far as Alizee being alive as far as her career is concerned, we have to remember what matters most to her is Corsica and family and that family includes Greg. Everything else; albums, her fans, come way after that. We should all know that by now. I think most of her fans would like to see her come out with a new album, but that is more an after thought for her of what's going on in her life now. The main thing that matters with her is being with Greg in any way she can.

I'm not really bitter about that, considering what's gone on in her life, but there is one thing I am bitter about and that's Les Enfoires and not because I'll probably miss an oportunity to see her again. When she appeared in a previous DALS tour show and put on that Les Enfoires shirt and started singing the Les Enfoires theme song, you really felt that the show meant a lot to her. But this year, she could easily put in a few appearences in this show, but she chose not to. She already canceled out of 3 DALS tours shows, but not so she could help out the homeless. We've seen in the past where she's appeared in plenty of these shows, but in the early years, it was due to the fact it was good publicity for her, or later on, there was so little else going on in her career, she had nothing else to do, but the one time where it would take a "little" bit of a sacrifice, she opts out.