View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Un-rêve

There's good points here from everyone but it's only speculation that Mylene Farmer screwed Alizée over like Andy Wahol did to Edie Sedgewick. I agree with Tye though and if it is true I hate the thought of it.

I don't know if anyone here remembers reading this some time ago on Le'Nid d'Alizée. Alizée had phoned in to a TV show to wish some new singer the best of luck and give them some advice. In her words she said " just don't put all your faith in to showbuissness ". Or was it music bussness? I forget, but those words have been haunting me ever since although I've tried to keep an open mind.

Nevertheless whatever has happened in the past is in the past and I'm sure Alizée has the strength and character to put the negativity behind her and concentrate on the positive aspects of her life and career. That's probably why she took so much time out anyway. :wink:

Alizée is grounded, she has a strong personality a good family and friends that love and take care of her. She's also a fighter she's a Leo like a lion.
If this song is anything to do with Mylene and it has double meanings then it's Alizée's way of hitting back. She's showing everyone {artistically mind you} that she's back with attitude so nobody better get in her way!

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-25-2007 at 12:42 AM..