View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

There was also a famous performance in front of the City Hall...

Yes, I though of this before... But we need time to do it...
Google maps could be a good start.
You can share your custom zone , i think...

Here is a link to another place she were...:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...ivienne&page=2

.On this occassion, where she performed j'ai pas vingt ans in that beautiful blue dress, it was the 100th running of the tour de france. There were some workers in the crowd that day from some part of the entertainment industry that were on strike and at some points you can see them holding up flyers and booing.

City hall is known to the French as the hotel de ville, which can be kind of confusing if you don't realize it.

The record store near the Pompidou center was closed on Sunday and Monday when I was there in march.

Here's a link to when the Warren commission investigated this performance at city hall to try and find out if there was a camera shot taken from the grassy knoll.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...hlight=scruffy

Here's a picture that was taken from inside a restaurant in one of the buildings facing the Arc de Triomphe. I used the outline of trees taken from this picture to figure out which one of my pictures that I took matched up with it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It was from the Club Etoile. Etoile meaning star so I guess the it's name means club of the stars (famous personalities). But the Arc de Triomphe, which it faces is also referred to as being a star with what I believe is 11 points (streets) eminating out from it. So I think the name of the restaurant has a double meaning in this case.

Here was a picture I took from the outside.

Here's a picture from the opposite side

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-26-2010 at 03:59 PM..