View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 01:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizée could have done very well as an actress. Les Enfoires has shown she's a quick study in learning songs which translates to a quick study for learning lines.

Though I'm not much of a judge when it comes to acting, I thought she did very well in the tv comedy show "Nos chers voisons".....

By the way for those who might not have seen this show, I added English subs to it and you can download it from my drive....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

I thought she'd be perfect in a Snow White/Cinderella (of course Cinderella I believe was a blond) type movie because she still has the princess like beauty or any other type of movie; a Bond girl to be sure, but to open up an old wound I think the tats really dramatically cut into the appeal movie companies would have in using her in a movie.

As far as lean times, it's almost September. Annily will be going back to school, so it's time to get back to work. I believe she's scheduled for one tv show. Gregoire most likely will be asked to appear on DALS again. Will it be as a partner or just an extra dancer remains to be seen. After what happened the last time he was paired with someone would drastically reduce his odds of being in that role again, but then again, the ratings factor of putting him in that position would do just the opposite.

But there was a reason he dropped out and I think those same reasons are much in affect so I expect him only to be an extra dancer.

As far as the tournee, Gregoire again I'm sure will be in it but will they ask her again? Her beauty and dancing ability I think make her an asset to the show. Her recent marriage to Gregoire might add a lot of interest. But she's in role being a former winner and not technically a professional dancer in the sense that Gregoire is and so I wonder how France as a whole will look upon her participation again? I do expect her to be in the tournee.

Again I'm sure the tournee will run at that same time as Les Enfoires so even if he's in the tournee and she's not, she will not leave his side so L E is out of the question.

The Marie-Do event is coming up in October again. If she has no other commitments at the time, hopefully we'll see a lot more great pictures and I also see the possibility of maybe her and Greg dancing at this event.

There is also that dance school in Ajaccio they are supposed to open up at some point?

Still the next few months will be interesting to see what develops for these two outside of what I already mentioned. Will the fact they are married now add to their appeal or take away from it? Has the after affect of her DALS victory worn off or is she still much in demand? The next few months will tell.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-30-2016 at 01:21 AM..