View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:26 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Were you able to attend her concert in Moscow or Mexico?
I wish I knew her a couple of years earlier so I could have gone to her concert. May be not in Moscow but, definitely in Mexico. Actually, better yet, I wish I've known her when I was stationed in Naples, Italy back in 1998-2001. I would have extended my tour of duty there for another 3 years or more and could have watched En concert...the greatest concert ever!

We still envy you though because you were lucky enough to meet her in person and spend half an hour with her.
I had thought about going to Monterey, but my co-worker who originally wanted to go, said he'd rather see her in Paris so we waited for the Paris concert. He cancelled out, then the concert was cancelled.

En Concert was an awesome concert. I would have paid thousands to have been able to have gone to it. Something I never would have done for any other concert or sporting event. Not even this years Stanley cup finals.

Edit:

Here's a couple of clips of why I kind of find her intriguing. In the first part when she first spots the camerman approaching her, she has this look on her face as if to say, "If you've come here to do me harm, I'll rip your arm off and beat you senseless with it.", then she lets out this beguiling smile that would melt the heart of the toughest man.

In the second part, Alizee is growing displeased with the 2 interviewers line of questioning. She looks down for a few seconds contemplating the situation, then she raises her head up and looks at them with this look like she's trying to figure out which of their heads she is going to rip off first.

We see from some other stars if they're a bitch, evidence of that will eventually service, but from years of watching Alizee, we can see she is just about the nicest person you could come across, but she is the type you better not do wrong. If you do her good, you have a friend for life, If you do her wrong, you better hope the FBI has an opening in their men who have done women wrong protection program.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J0jztOhYtQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-30-2011 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts