View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 01:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well... It's been exactly a month since I joined here! Or my account was activated - and I opened this thread!

Situation report!

I don’t know, maybe I am looking for some sort of “relief” to this my Alizée madness 🤤 when I came here among other fans. In fact, there is not even the "right discussion" about Alizée elsewhere.

I came, even though I never thought to write very much in English! Now, however, with this post, I already have the 100th post full here. LOL!

So what was the result? I became more insane if it were even possible. In addition to sinking deeper into the Town of Lili than the Mariana Trench is deep, At the same time, I also immersed myself in the AA well so deep that the sun did not shine...

Maybe my “salvation” was that it’s “pretty quiet” here now, if I had come here sometime then in 2006-2010, then maybe I would have been hooked just harder and harder!

I'm pretty (indeed) crazy, if I can get something like this in my head, which is rare, and it will be difficult to stop...

I thought little by little that this is not going to be anything, something needs to be done!

Nowadays, of course, Alizée is still on my mind almost all the time, so joining up here inspires that madness more and more and the madness just grew!

That’s why I already had to reduce my visits here at one point because I was here practically all the time!

Now, as for watching and listening, yes, I sometimes had to force myself to reduce these activities even further - at least in terms of watching, because I already have a "fear" that these videos to "wear out"! And how great it is to notice that after a short break, watching again feels awesome and fresh!

Sure, I take certain songs like JEAM and JPVA to my daily “drug dose”. Listening then easier! And it’s a lot “easier” to do all the time.

It’s pretty incomprehensible how this can even become a big problem, but Alizée is known for her almost supernatural attraction and appeal!

Because of this, still and only...

I am at the same time, somehow, I can not even say, in a state where I realize that "everything is impossible for me regarding Alizée", but immediately thereafter I think again that everything could be possible.

Well it doesn't seem to be, lol!

Exactly the same... I don't use alcohol, I don't smoke or anything... If I use a drug called Alizée, 🤤🤤 it's ok!

Alizée 💜