View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 05:54 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Ok, reviving an old thread; but hey, I wasn't around when it was last posted to.

On the whole, I very much prefer Alizee's older look from the MCE era. For one, I really like circa-shoulder-length hair styles on women much more than shorter ones. But also, as cute as Alizee is during the Gourmandises era, I still see her a somewhat of a little girl... It's harder for me to fully appreciate her sensuality until she is older.

Within the MCE era, any Alizee look is utterly fantastic. For a long time, I think my favorite was still the J'ai Pas Vingt Ans look (especially live, in the blue dress). But more recently, I've really taken to her look during the music video for J'en Ai Marre (in the all-red outfit). I think one of the reasons I've taken to this look is the range of personnalities she portrays in the video form dead sexy all wet and pressed up against the glass, to cute as hell by being all pouty and by showing a little playful attitude with the punching and the camera and such. I'll probably change my mind again several times in the future, but most likely between the MCE looks.