Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 03:06 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Her loyalty is an amazing attribute that she has. Loyal people like to have loyalty returned. Have you every wonder why Alizee loves her dogs so much? My guess is loyalty, and dogs are well known for that.

The downside of being so loyal is that it sets her up to be disappointed by people who don't share that quality. .
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Alizee had a fit of jealousy when Greg was scheduled to dance with a particular woman that Alizee felt very uncomfortable with (I forgot the women's name). The lack of trust Alizee had for Greg at that time along with the woman didn't come from nowhere. Somewhere in the past her loyalty and devotion was taken for granted, in my opinion.
I don't think it is a good thing. I mean, forcing your husband to leave his job in the middle of the show because of your jealousy... Actually, if I remember correctly, we don't know the true reason of why Grégoire left the show, but I guess jealousy is the more likely.
Anyway, the reason why Alizée would have asked for that is quite evident. And I like to thing that Grégoire made the choice on his own: he saw that Alizée was feeling uncomfortable with that situation and so he decided to leave everything in order to stay with her. Since we don't know the truth, this is my version of the story
I think that Grégoire is similar to Alizée, in the sense that he prefers his family to his career.