View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
It wouldn't let me select the country. Also, what phone number did you use? I mean, what "code" It keeps on giving me a "Codigo invalido" error.
Not sure about it not letting you select a country When clicking it, it should let you scroll down to USA. As for a phone, I used our old house phone number. I don't think it matters what number you use. The only thing that I think matters is the e-mail, I think. If it still isn't letting you register, PM me or something and I'll try to help out further in maybe giving you some information you can use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Just voted, we really need to have alot of people vote, I mean Shakira is at like 15,000 votes and Lili has around 400, on the first one.

Could anyone check if the mexican forums are paying attention to this? It's kinda their area

And does anyone know when this voting ends?
Not sure when the voting ends. Haven't really looked into that. When I have the time I'll look through the site and try to translate some to maybe find when it does. If anyone else knows or finds when it ends, please post.

As for the votes... Yes, she is very far behind and we will definitely need to get help from a lot of other fans. We should definitely try to check with other forums to see if any others would like to help out with the votes.