View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 09:00 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Back to the Beginning ! With Leader1, Scientist1 and Lilly !

You see the Robots were to build the Facilities for the Mars Colonists to follow. And this they did; building the environments and the water treatment and Distribution plants, and even growing some food plants from seeds for the Colonists !
But somehow the Human Colonists were Delayed ? And so it was something like 200 years the Robots worked, maintained the buildings and the equipment and repaired themselves in their workshops.
Some things were happening on earth such as Diseases, conflicts, food shortages, disagreements, etc., so somehow the Colonists never got off the ground ? And the robots kept asking for new orders, as only humans could give them to them !
But gradually they lost contact with the humans on the earth and communication ceased with the robots. Each day Leader1 would ask Comm1; Have your raised the Humans, yet. And each day Comm1 would tell him no !
And gradually it seemed the Humans disappeared on the earth and Leader1 would tell Comm1 try the Arctic and the Antartic; there were some humans there ! But even there Comm1 could find no one!
Eventually Leader1 told Scientist1; It is so hard keeping all the robots in line and keeping to their tasks, and it is so boring because we get no more Human orders ! I am going Crazy !
But Scientist1 told him; I have an idea. I have DNA from the Scientist who programmed me, Mylene the Scientist human ! How does that help us; asked Leader1 ? Well, theoretically, and it is out of our original programming; But I could Clone a Human Baby in a Test Tube and she would grow to an adult; and then we would have Human orders ! I would , of course, need your authority, and we would have to allocate resources to it !
How long before we would have a rational human ? asked Leader1. We would probably have a rational Human in 16 to 18 years,tops !
Leader1 said start immediately; 18 years is nothing in the scheme of things !
And so Lilly the First space Girl on Mars was actually a test tube baby ! But Leader1 resolved to hide this from her; as it might affect her psychologically. So they resolved to make up a story telling her that the Colonists had arrived and the 300 Colonists had all died from a disease; including her 2 parents. and so the robots made up the story to Protect their new Human.

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 03-17-2024 at 09:05 PM..