View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 03:21 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is what I'd love to see her do once in a while. It doesn't have to be live. It doesn't have to be about her career, but it's something where she should be talking directly to her fans.

I loved when Alizee used to do things like this. It feels like she is talking to you directly.

But we don't have to go back this far to see more of the little things she did to let us know she was thinking of her fans. She used to post those video clips on Instagram where she would quickly scroll through all the comments she gets until it stops on a random comment and zoom in on the name and comment. It's not the same as a video of her talking to the fans but it was something.

But the last few years there has been a noticeable drought of communication outside of the occasional family picture or the attempt to sell something. On one hand I would like to (and have been) giving her a break. The pandemic has been tough on everybody one way or another and she is probably not an exception. I don't know where she gets her advice, but mine would have been to not hide out for a couple of years and then all of a sudden offer vinyl records for sale. It just doesn't look good.

Sometimes I think Alizee does not realize just how many fans she has that simply adore her, and there is a significant number of those that would be her fans for life. I don't think we ask for much, except for maybe another album