View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Very nicely done.* How long did it take you?* I would do the same for my album, but I haven't the time.* Last time I titled all my pics, Brad updated the site with some new software program, and it stripped away all of my titles.
Well, I probably spent more time than I should have, but that's ok. I spent a couple hours one night saving all the pictures, organizing them on my computer, and researching the photos and dates (the calendar of events on this site was awesome for that, thanks snatcher42). Then I spent a good deal of yesterday afternoon and later last night uploading them. It wasn't very efficient and took a lot of time and organization but it was fun. I just couldn't wait to get it done so after going out last night I just stayed up til like 7am until I finished. I've become increasingly nocturnal, though.

The titles on all of the pics were my initial attempt at organizing them on my computer before I decided to make albums for each event, instead of just a whole line of photos. So, they really don't mean anything now.

I'm glad you all like it, and I'm happy to do it. Thanks!