View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:57 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think the plan has merit, but it would have to have about dozen Alizee fans there to be affective. Three or four wouldn't make much of an impression and the dozen or so who did go would need to be seated near the front to get noticed.

What good will it do, I'm not sure. The tour is only about 12 days long with the show in NYC being on the third day so it's not like they could say after seeing a bunch of Alizee fans there "Hey let's get Alizee on the phone and get her over here." There just wouldn't be enough time for that and I'm sure that's not FandeAlifee's intention. I think he just wants their tour to do very well. So well that hopefully they'll schedule another tour here in the near future and if we get them to realize there's a bunch of Alizee fans here, well hopefully next time they'll make sure they bring her along.

There's too few of us and we're too spread out to try and think we could do much in the way of having an affect on CM's tour. It will have to do well on it's own merit. I think it would be too much to ask several people from this forum to show up for a few concerts in different cities. Not many if any people here have the travel capabilities I do, but even I who am scheduled to work the night of the NY show would probably have to give up 10 hours pay to attend. So the best I think we could do is make a good showing in New York and give them the impression that there is a noticable Alizee fan base here that if they come back is worth trying to tap into.

One thing we can do in the mean time is go to CM's myspace page and make a comment asking why Alizee isn't going to be with them on this tour. That's something I will do later on today.

http://www.myspace.com/chateaumarmont

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-14-2011 at 10:00 AM..