View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
So guys how do you think the music video would look like IF the song got one ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Mmmmmm..... Lilly running from her house with Annily to a bus...running into Jeremy and asking for money. Taking that money and getting a bus with Jeremy chasing her. Alizée dancing at a club. Jeremy catches up and see what he is missing out on. Alizée and Annily leave and go home tired.
Good one Aaron.

As I mentioned before I like this song. It's certainly not a top 10, but if they mold the other ballad type songs along the same lines, I'm sure they'll have some good ones. I thought they would use one of their top songs to release first, but the fact that they didn't, doesn't bother me at this point.

Though it's not a top 10, I think this song could do well with a good video and as far as that video is concerned, I could see it starting off in the fishbowl of Paris, where things are so congested,where things went south in her marriage, where she is under a spotlight, then her escaping to Corsica; maybe showing her driving along the coast in a convertible sports car, her hair blowing in the wind (sound familiar?), or strolling along the beaches, the streets of Ajaccio or out at Blood islands.

In real life, her tatoos may be part of her escaping, but trying to show that in a video I dont think would quite work

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-29-2012 at 05:27 AM..