View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:29 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Alizée all the way. I'd still let her have me sexually even if I'm not into it. As long as I'm able to be with her and do all the other affectionate, non sexual things with her. I've had my fill of sex, that's easily attainable. I want love; I want Alizée! Besides, I wouldn't be into Amy Winehouse. I would be miserable with her. With Alizée I would be happy. It's that simple.

Love trumps sex any day.

- Would you rather be incarcerated in a maximum security prison for 6 months where you would have to avoid getting beat up everyday, gang rapes, etc. OR would you rather be confined within a 8X8 foot box with no light and minimal food for A YEAR?

*edit* keep in mind also that while most people would think being alone in solitude would be easier and better than fighting for your life everyday in the general populace of prison, every single article I've ever read regarding solitary confinement shows that even a DAY feels like an eternity in there with no light, no sound, all alone in that little space. People really do go crazy in solitary confinement. Keep that in mind while choosing.
Oh goodness gracious, definitely prison! For me, just one class at school feels like an eternity.. imagine a whole year in a box with no one to talk to! Having to avoid being beaten up daily is worth getting to see daylight and other people. Even if the people are intent on hurting me.

Would you rather be completely blind, or completely deaf?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Ooh good one. I'd have to go with jigsaw he's nothing but a puppet it's the guy who does all the killing.
Haha, I actually meant the actual guy (I wasn't sure of his name, so I said Jigsaw). But I would be just as terrified with that freaky puppet staring at me from across the room.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 08-30-2010 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts