View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Believe it or not there are lots of things to do around Lilli's Town. There are the usual tourist traps but as I go through the different web sites I find that there are boat trips around the island, scuba diving, jet ski's, zip lines through the trees up in the mountains, horse back riding, hiking, and there are a whole lot more than three hotels in Ajaccio. The only down side that was mentioned if you want to buy anything wait until you get back to the mainland. Since everything has to be shipped in to the island, it is about 25-30% more expensive than what you would pay at a Mall in Paris.

I'm so glad I started looking early at the different websites on Ajaccio because the more I dig the more I find to do while I'm there. I just started and there just isn't one place to go for all the information. This of course makes it a little more difficult to plan the trip since I'm dealing with at least ten of more web sites on Ajaccio for tourism around the city. Ten btw is just a starting number and probably will easily expand to thirty or more as I spend a few minutes each day on the Internet exploring Ajaccio and the area around the town.
sounds pretty cool, but I'd feel weird doing all that alone.

WASABI, FALL, AND AZHIRI, WE'RE GOING TO CORSICA.