View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Alizée presented 'Alcaline', one of the songs from the newest album. The song was sung on the concert - 'KISS FM Live', here you can listen to it:
Okay .. I like it ! But what bothers me it that it sounds really Mylène-ish ... especially her latest album Monkey Me... but at least Mylène didn't use autotune in such a blatant way.

But, well, anything that can bring her back towards MF/LB styles sounds good to me.

Oh and... it reminds me of that japanese song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XB3atGVXtE

play at 0:51

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
And do you believe them? I would put hands in fire, that most dislikes are from anti-Alizée people
Anti-Alizée people? Dude, relax.. If I put a dislike on a bar mitzva video, it doesn't mean that I hate jews, just that i don't like that video in particular.

Let's not become paranoids thinking that the whole world hates Lili.. most people here in france either don't know about her, like her from DALS or remember her from her lolita years. either way, there is no anti alizée lobby and if there is , it's unsignificant.

From what I've seen on the blonde video page is that most dislikes come from disappointed mexican fans who expected something better ...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 06-05-2014 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts