View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 07:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I hadn't known anything about Alizee being criticized during her first pregnancy, but that was a time before I became her fan. I'm amazed that people would ridicule a pregnant woman publically, let alone Alizee. The few photos of her during that time show the most adorable pregnant woman I've ever seen. Apparently, Alizée has had a tougher time of it than I knew. I wonder if she is fearful of the delivery pains.
Alizee is tiny and she got pretty huge during her pregnancy. I'm sure delivery was not easy for her. She also did not wear a two piece bathing suit after Annily was born. I'm assuming she got stretch marks that she didn't want to publicize afterwards.

If it will be a November birth, subtract nine months and it takes you to March of this year. March 7th is her last photo before she stopped posting anything on social media for weeks. She was at a train station flashing a peace symbol and had an eye patch. This pregnancy obviously was well planned and went private and stayed off of social media.

A month later, she did post an IG story that disappears after a day. It was a series of four pictures. Her and Greg were dining at an upscale beach-side restaurant in Ajaccio. None of the pictures showed their faces, but one shot had them holding hands on a white tablecloth with the table set and two wine glasses together (empty). It was kind of odd that she posted this, but from the timing, my guess is they went out and celebrated the day she learned she was pregnant.