View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 05:49 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Wow, this is hard to take. I'm still relatively new here, but I have to say this, and my comments may get me kicked out- but here goes. ...
I don't see why you should be kicked out for expressing your favourable opinions about Alizee in a very polite manner? It's people like me who are more at risk

Anyway, I like your post, even though I am one of the people who has been less than complimentary about her recently. It was the sort of thing I would have said up until very recently so I can empathise with you. However I'm now at a point where, sadly, I'm just not getting the buzz anymore from seeing things like new photos, interviews etc. Maybe I'm just too shallow to be considered a real 'fan'? ... I don't know? I didn't think I was but maybe I am. All I know for sure is that when I see her now it doesn't lift my spirits in the same way that it did up until about 6 weeks ago.

And I don't think it has anything to do with her approaching middle age per se. I am a huge fan of Emmanuelle Seigner and have been for a very long time. She is now in her late 40s but she still has the same allure that she always had in my opinion. Her weight has fluctuated over the years and she doesn't always bother too much about make-up etc, she's always changing her hair colour etc, etc, but for me, the magic is always there. She has recorded a few songs and although she's not the world's greatest singer I still love all her tracks. It just works for me. What can I say? I just don't feel the same way about Alizee at the moment and it makes me sad.

Last edited by Panther; 06-07-2014 at 05:54 AM..