View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I thought if she met a "good" man, he might talk some good sense into her, but Gregoire still has that deer in the headlights look in him where he's saying "humadahumada" and it looks like she talked some good sense out of him.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
One of the reasons I've been able to get over being so crazy about her over the years has been those ugly tattoos. I absolutely despise tattoos and they definitely ruin her look. Tattoos cover up her best features, and they just look like graffiti on human skin to me. Scruff, maybe it's not possible to "talk sense" into her. Maybe this is just who Alizée is. I don't think any of the personality traits she presented in her early years were real. And if they were, I don't think that's who she is anymore anyway. It's fine, I've moved on. I'll miss the way I used to feel about her, but you can't change people.
It was us, who misinterpreted what she showed back then as her personality traits. She played her role. Not that this makes her some sort of a bad person... perhaps she is a subset of what we would like to think she is, but she is also much more than that, which includes also things that we don't want her to be. However, such conclusions were made many times on this forum.

And Jenny, I believe Scruffy is right.

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)