View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Ok! Then we can get to work. I posed a possible update to the bio information which is currently way out of date. CC suggested we get rid of the bio entirely. So, we should have a poll of members who would rather keep and update the bio, or get rid of it.

The other matter is updating the image. There was a consensus I believe, that we should have either a GIF or slideshow of images from different eras. This would save us the trouble of having to update a single image every so often. A few images should be enough because I don't think people spend that much time on the homepage anyway; they won't get "old" in a hurry.

Additionally, I requested that we add an Instagram tab to the links at the top of the page. Aaronius originally created an @AlizeeAmerica account but forgot the email and password for it, so it's kinda dead. Ray created an account named @AlizeeUSA which I've been posting on since January 2014, and sharing the posts on AAm's Facebook page and Twitter. I'm having second thoughts about getting rid of the Podcast section. Maybe we could renew it, and post them on Soundcloud or something, that could be a cool project. We could interview different members about their Alizée experience and talk about events past and present. If there's not enough interest, then we can get rid of it but I hope it can be considered in the future should we have more active members.

Some have mentioned that AAm seems to be one of the last Alizée forums still running; I would like to invite members of other international forums to join AAm Familiarity with the English language isn't a problem - since few of us speak French, we're used to using Google Translate