View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 10:46 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default A "Quirk" of Alizee's and is Alizee's video Attacked ?

I sometimes give people a search to Alizee's videos and have done so with this one in order to promote her and get her views and subscribers and I have been quite successful !
However this video seems to have been "attacked" in it's beginning and so it is difficult to get it to run in the beginning ! I don't know who would do this unless they are some kind of Prudes that don't like her singing and dancing as a kid ? This is the only video of hers that seems to have a problem ( at least on my computer now ) But it is the only Alizee video that has this problem in playing; so I tend to think it has been "attacked" somehow ? Alizee and her Channel might have to Re-Load the video to get it to play right !

Secondly in the same video; I find a "Quirk" of Alizee's that has her like finger-talking to the microphone at about 1:54 ? I have only seen this one other time and that was when she was walking into a Hotel lobby and saw some fans who hailed her and she made some kind of finger-waving back at them ! But I have lost that video; as she was not singing but just walking into the lobby ! I wondered if anybody had seen this in some other videos ?
Not that I am over-analyzing her; but I play her videos a lot and just noticed this in passing !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 02-04-2024 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: I always have to correct my spellin gor typing for somereason ?