View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwise View Post
a ninja is the way to go!! =P But what is this DC++ hubs you speak of? Is it similar to the Holy Grail?? Cuz it sure sounds like it.
Yah it's a nice little illegal program on your comp where you can share files(like Alizee vids,pics,and songs). Yah its the illegal holy grail pretty much.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
OK at least you can a find a lot of pics of Alizée there. I believe it's some 3 GB collection and contains over 15,000 images. That you won't find Rapidshare or Megaupload and you can't find it on any single site too. Guess what the popular way of downloading from DC++ hubs is that you add all needed files in the download queque and leave your computer open. When you wake up in the morning, maybe you will find a very nice collection on your system.
Well I'm personally not into all her very nice pics just cuz I like her vids way more. And in order for you to keep your comp on overnight to download, the person you are downloading from has to be on that whole time, which is a pain if you don't see a nice collection in the morning. But yah I have all her vids I want so I prob wont rejoin the hub. And not like they would let me after leaving haha. hey what was I supposed to do when I had what I wanted that others already had?just stay there? but yah not taking that out on you sry haha

Last edited by User22; 01-22-2010 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts