View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:26 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
That kind of goes without saying.

I was just curious if anyone had any firsthand info on the guns I am looking into. Like reliability, accuracy, ammo recommendations, that sort of thing.

As for Glocks, I can't get past their looks. I think honestly they are all butt ugly. I'm know they're excellent shooters, just not my cup of tea. Plus I learned to shoot with a single action trigger.
Well... if you're going to go single action then you might as well get a revolver... revolvers are much more reliable than pistols, although, I don't really think revolvers are practical for 9MM... might as well get a 38 special.

What are you using it for? .. if it's for concealed carry I would recommend a Kahr PM9 (double action only) ... but if you're stuck on single action 9MM's I would just go with a 38 special S&W revolver with a trigger job!...

If it's for planking... any gun will do... just pick one.... I typically don't spend as much time or thought into buying a gun unless it is for home defense or concealed carry... then I get more into it... planking guns I just buy and try like the kel-tech sub 2k ... my favorite 9MM