View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 07:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

Return to Noppo555's messages and add comments related to those analyzes...

Practically... Almost everything has been said about Alizee’s charm, attraction and other wonders - or we’ve wondered about them - we really need the help of top scientists, although even they can hardly help, we’re talking about a supernatural thing...

But this is exactly the thing at Alizée that will culminate at least for me in this gorgeous and amazing En Concert concert tour! That’s why it’s important to talk about Alizée’s incredible qualities and features at En Concert!

Okay "I met" Alizée, as many already know, for the first time thanks to JEAM... It was a clear arrow of love that bitten me quickly and really deep, so to speak! But was it Alizée "really", that is, only in that one moment? But let's get back to it soon!

Let’s think in the same way first of the performances of the early years (ML, L’Alize) etc... She’s hell hot in them, how is that even possible? She is still so young but impossibly attractive!! Same question: Was Alizée a completely genuine self Alizée in these performances... or a daydream made for us?

Then comes the "notorious" addictive era of JEAM, JPVA, etc... she is already such an incredibly sexy and gorgeous "knockout woman" that there are no words or synonyms for it!!

Alizée lures all innocent men into a trap... She still does it, thanks to Youtube! A trap from which it is very difficult to ever get out, but still some have escaped... Mostly impatient young men.

Because no era, of course, lasts forever... I think even I could have been "fed up" [Well... I might exaggerate ] if I had just watched it and those few other uber-sexy shows all the time...

But then everything on my own journey of discovery was definitely crowned by En Concert! As I’ve said in my “psychosis” thread it eventually changed everything and I became the ultimate real “Alizée crazy”... I already had that madness ready, but this concert recording was the last turning point!

Thanks to En Concert... I got into and ended up in such massive shackles in Lilytown’s very secure bunker that I will never get out of there! It made me realize what Alizée really was!

The fact that, for example, the JEAM performances initially caused an incredibly positive immediate shock and, frankly, "primitive lusts", then the whole En Concert caused something completely different...

...It was a bit like a miniature sample of what Alizée really is!

If her background staff made Alizée practically a men’s dream, etc in the early years, En Concert was something new and different! And nothing more than a better direction overall!

While Alizée was, of course, and definitely a big dream for men at En concerts too, and her outfits were still very sexy, but also more moderate, now she was much more - much more versatile! And already more independent!

It is said that after En Concert, Alizée moved from her childhood and youth career to adult career, etc. and left her mentor! It may have been inevitable in part because of the history of that early years...

That's what happened, and it's bitterly sweet at the same time...

Some consider it a bad thing, others don’t! I myself belong more to the latter group...

Lolita had to leave the stages and Lolita also left!

I find the sad thing at this turning point just that these great concerts were no longer held anymore and all over the world!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 09-10-2021 at 08:14 PM..