View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 06:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

With the song Dear Darlin with Olly Murs, I decided to go to Paris, just for the sake of seeing that one song and actually it was part of one song, because I really enjoyed the song. I didn't know how the presentation of that song would be, but it turned out to be well worth the trip. I thought she looked fantastic and I loved seeing her dance with Olly.

I certainly wouldn't have done that with Blonde. I thought the song was mediocre and the presentation was no better. Alcaline and K O were much better songs, but with Alcaline, the promotional efforts left a lot to be desired and there was no promotion of K O. Just take a look of the video I put together for the song K O. If she had dressed similar to her
Dear Darlin performance, wild bulls couldn't have kept me away from that show(s). Her and Sony just cant seem to put a good act together.

I think her reputation as a singer of recent years is still in the mud and I don't think it should be that way. A lot of it has to do with Sony. It was I think just a very unfortunate relationship.