View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Here we go again...

Nice guesses you got there Scruffy, but guesses they remain. Please, don't waste more time by dwelling in such thoughts. Have it ever occured to you that the reason for the retilation on these thoughts of yours is simply because they are unnecessary and not because they are unlikely?

Sure, Alizées career might end tomorrow, sure her music might never reach
the glory of her previous work and sure, her current management teams lousyness might bring her to a certain doom. But it's still just speculations, you can't know this, so how about just leaving it and do something creative instead?

You might be right thou, im not saying your ideas are stupid or unlogical in any way. But what do you wish to achieve by discussing them over and over again? Being able to say "I told you so" when it happens?

I think we should direct this energy on better things such as supporting Alizée, finding solutions to the problems and most importantly doing something about it to improve the situation (for us and indirectly for Alizée). Cus if we don't do anything to change the situation, all we can do is guess, and that will get us nowhere.

Im not saying your not allowed to discuss what you want, but this subject have been stressed to the limit already and in my eyes only contribute nothing but negative energy towards Alizée. Let's concentrate on the important thing instead, Alizée. Put her management her music aside for a second.

Do you think she would do anything to deliberatly hurt anybody or anything in this world for money or welfare of any kind?

She is one of the most compassionate creatures I know of, she is the female version of Ghandi. She wouldn't hurt a fly damnit! Well, maybe if it were really, really, REALLY small and annoying...

Do you think that if she, while knowing her career were going for a certain doom or while not supporting her music with her full heart, would still go on without caring?

The reason that she jumped off the whole Mf/Lb charade was just because of this...

Im my eyes, she have fully proven these two statements to be false. I have full confidence that she will always do the right thing, and that's all that matters to me.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!