View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 07:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Rouen too. On the 27th November.

I'm so happy

We didn't buy VIP tickets at all. I never win anything and I think I will just buy my album in a store. Or on amazon. Or someone will buy it for me.
If you don't plan on going to an autograph session and others from AF decide to wait to go to the "Tour" show instead of the autograph session, we are hoping to get some cds autographed one way or another, either by having someone there or having her sign some and then having someone pick them up few days later If it happens and we'd be glad to include you on our list. They'd either be personalized (fans name) or just signed "Alizée".

Ray started a thread on it.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7750

At this point, we don't want any money up front. We just want the info asked for in this thread. For the time being, all you have to tell us is if you want one or not, plus the name you want signed to it if she personalizes them. You can share this info privately with some others in AF, but please don't post it there because we don't want to be flooded with requests. We only have 30 requests so far, but I think people will come crawling out of the woodwork once a release date is announced.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino View Post
I'm confused. From what I understand, the rules permit only people residing in France to participate.

ARTICLE 2 – PARTICIPANTS
2.1 La participation au Jeu est ouverte à toute personne majeure à la date d’ouverture du Jeu
résidant en France métropolitaine (Corse incluse), disposant d’une connexion internet.

Translation:
2.1 Participation in the Competition is open to any person to the opening date of the Game
residing in metropolitan France ( including Corsica ) , with an internet connection.

http://www.mysonymusic.fr/assets/pdf...fde70517db.pdf
That could be true, but I'd buy a ticket anyways (and I did).

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-19-2014 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts