View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 10:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As I said before, I hope to become more active in the hub in the upcoming weeks with a fair amount of stuff fans will like. Most of the fans in AAm are already familiar with it. I just posted an "Alizee football referee" video. I've been working on that for years. I tried finding football clips that were funny, then I had to crop out certain logos and it was a lot more difficult than i envisioned and took way more time than I thought it would in the begining.

This past election, to put it briefly, I saw things I thought were wrong and became very active on FB trying to let people know what I think was the truth and this has consumed a lot of my time too. A lot of what I've been doing concerns what's been going on in Europe and that's a sad, sad, story. I've been trying to let people here know, it could happen here and as opposed to the election, that's an ongoing story.

I'm also still trying to keep interest up on our FB page which is a full time job, but I have a good amount of stuff I do want to upload to the hub. I just need a few more days to get organized.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-07-2017 at 10:22 AM..