View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 11:22 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

"I was really wondering for a long time if she was or is the most beautiful woman I ve seen (live or not). She is. So far I havent seen any which is more beautiful than her. Simply speechless."

This is a subject I have beat my brains out over. It makes no sense to become enamored with a woman there is no possibility of having a relationship with. To do so is a form of insanity. What we are attracted to may not even exist. We have no way to know who she really is. All we see is her public persona: that which she chooses to show us. Whatever we think of her is our own invention. That it should dominate our lives is crazy.

It's hard to say Alizee is the most physically attractive woman. There are untold numbers of beautiful women, and how do you measure one gorgeous woman over another. Their qualities are all different. I see women all the time who are more beautiful than Alizee, but I have no interest in them. There is something undefinable about her that goes beyond the physical. She stands out. Why? It's not--strictly speaking--the woman herself, but the eye of the beholder. For me, Alizee is "je ne sais quoi." She adds a richness to my life that I'm not willing to surrender.