View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 03:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
................ Taylor Swift is gorgeous and is great to look at, but beyond her looks, she means nothing to me.............

........This might have some merit to it. With all the hair styles and colors that she has tried, I like her the best when she has her natural black hair.
I always thought Shania Twain was a very beautiful woman, Faith Hill too, not to mentions Katy Perry and Linda Ronstadt and I loved their music, but never had the urge to follow them or get their autographs or see them perform. That all changed with Alizée.

That brings up a question as to what do people think her best hair color is? It seems most of the time it is brunette. There are times it looks auburnish and there are times it looks black. There are times when she was younger and I think they wanted it to be black for certain pictures so if they dyed it, was it a temporary thing, or maybe they just filtered the pictures to make it look black. Keep in mind too that in the summer she usually gets a lot of sun which can have a lightening affect on the hair.

After the Blonde promotion ended, it was interesting the color she dyed it. I think she was trying for auburn, but to me, it looked reddish (5th one down) and I thought it looked awful, maybe it was the style I didn't like, and soon after that it went much darker. Was she trying for her natural color if that was her natural color after Blonde?

auburn.jpg

black 4.jpg

Attachment 1858

black.jpg

Attachment 1860

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-13-2019 at 09:50 AM..