View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 07:25 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Like the wind, Alizee changed her hair color and style often.

Based on some of her childhood pictures, her hair is naturally dark. There was one where she had very long hair, standing next to her little brother and a pilot in front of a jet (after winning the contest) where the ends of her hair is bleached a lighter brown by the sun. But as in the case of most people, hair tends to get darker with age.

I would say this picture represents her natural hair color. My opinion only.

Maybe she dyed it darker, but this hair color is my absolute favorite. It set her apart from the pack in my eyes.

Her black hair could not save this haircut NOTHING could save this haircut. All I can think of is what she was thinking, what her stylist was thinking? Alizee has small, beautiful ears, but they stick out like an elf. So glad it didn't last long!

My least favorite color on her was when she went auburn red. It just did not go with her complexion well.

As far as her styles, she looks good in so many, but the one below just punches me right in the face. The part is off-center and her bangs are longer. It's a little messier look where her hair is not perfectly in place. Her hair tends to drape over her left eye a bit while she is dancing. The effect is over the top sexy that it is hard to describe.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-16-2018 at 08:04 AM..