View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 06:15 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee is a Genius !

I have finally decided upon due Reflection and Analysis that Alizee is a Genius !

This is not because I Love her; although I do. But is based upon my analysis of her videos with the various Directors ! For you see; Alizee has had multiple Directors in her videos and has been able to translate their directions into the masterpieces of the videos !

Thus we have Boutennot for Moi...Lolita and Parlour tout bas as well as ; I think, pas vingt ans.
Then we have Pierre Stine for L...Alizee as well as all of the stage performances.
Then we have Megaton for J'en ai marre
and then we have Hidiroglou for Gourmandises

In all of these Alizee had no problem with taking direction and interpreting the songs for the Directors !
Also she had no problem remembering the words to the songs as well as the movements in the dances !

Thus I have to come to the Conclusion that Alizee is a Genius !
She has probably never had her intellect measured although I am sure it would be a high IQ !
And she does the acting for the songs perfectly !

In addition Alizee is a very stable personality with a good sense of herself. Perhaps this is from the tutelidge of Mylene and/or some of her acting lessons; and she is a nice person ! But by the same token she does not seem to be someone somebody could abuse or take advantage of, because she would chew them out !
Perhaps I read too much into her, because I love her, but this is how she seems ! Alizee is thus Perfect ! And one has to be in awe of her !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 01-28-2024 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: more info