View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by para.izée View Post
Looks like nobody told this 'joker' (I really mean ahole) On ebay.fr about it
Already offering 5 at 160 Euro each Alizee Nouveau Coffret Collector Nouvel Album

"You tell him Penny!":

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmL9_17Ovtg&hl=en_US&start=91&end=93" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>
When I saw the angry faces I went uh-oh Hehe
But anyway, dang man, I don't like it when people try to make a killing with this stuff. Nothing wrong with selling some old stuff you don't want anymore, but 160 euros? C'mon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I am actually using $$$ from things that I sold on eBay to pay for my Alizée CD!... you should try selling stuff on eBay. It's never too late!

I sold my computer keyboard and mouse... but of course I have another... lol!... And I sold some other things I don't use. Like a TI-83 calculator, my car's factory speakers and factory radio that I had replaced, and an unopened box set DVD of Star Wars episodes 3-6 remastered from 2004...

Alizée is worth it!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
I'm a little late with my report, was order #255.

It is possible to order through the Firefox browser, only kicked me back once then it worked.

I'm like TDA, sold something on ebay today that's been in my closet for 2 years for $150, so that covers my Alizée merch!
Well you guys are obviously smarter! That's really not a bad idea, I think I have stuff like that just lying around. And here I was thinking of getting a job to pay for it! Hah! xD
Last time for example, after a blizzard hit the Northern Virginia area, I shoveled snow with a friend to pay for my UEDS box. That blizzard was a true blessing, idk if I would have been able to pay for it otherwise, plus no school for two weeks!!

And yes TDA, she definitely Is worth it!