View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 PM

WyomingGrizFan is on a distinguished road
Default FREE 'Alizée en concert' DVDs

Bonjour; sorry I haven't been around for a while posting, but I have been going over some of the threads keeping up to date every once in a while; especially the videos.

So, to the subject matter of the Heading: I've accumulated some DVDs (three) of 'Alizée en concert' and was wondering if anyone would like to have a copy. These are all brand new factory sealed French releases as advertised on http://www.amazon.fr/Aliz%C3%A9e-en-...4587093&sr=1-1 except, as stated, French releases, that they are all of the PAL Format for the DVD. Have to mindful of that.

If anyone wants a copy just place a..."like to have one"...so to speak after this posting on this thread and I'll send you a free copy also free shipping (for all you Alizée fans a little help there - doesn't matter - Worldwide) to an address that you can provide by a PM. Might just as well keep it confidential; strictly private and no letting out that...no, you didn't have a copy up to now, shame on you and all that. With my thinking at present no more than one per request for a copy. Best regards.

P.S.-Please make certain that the address you provide in your PM is as accurate as possible. You shouldn't have to give a personal name in place of your User Name on this board, but if necessay so be it; at least if packages can be received at your provided address without any confusion.
That's if anyone wishes to have a copy, that is. Maybe everyone here has already gotten one; all well and good then.

Last edited by WyomingGrizFan; 06-17-2009 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Updates